On his claim for the deposit, he charged $275 plus for a piece of shrink wrap that came with the dishwasher, claiming it as 'damaged'- ridiculous!!! According to the neighbor, he never hired an exterminator the five years he lived in the property and yet blamed me for the infestation. When I moved into the property, my first week there were a combination of roaches and ants. I did bring this up to him and his response was, buy a spray. And on October 18, 2014 when he was at the house, he did admit to roach problems when he lived there, so don't blame it on me slimeball!

On his bogus estimate, he is charging $375 for an exterminator when in the five years that he lived there never once hired one, come on now Bernie Madoff!

And $475 for house cleaning when everyone knows full well he will never hire a cleaning service as he is a greedy tightwad!

All these estimates are a product of his sick dishonest mind!

See you in court.

This is the day and age of smart phones, when I left the property, I had witnesses including the housekeeper, 5 friends, three men from the moving company as well as 65 photos on my iphone that stamped the date and time.

Please, you need to stop being such a pathological liar.

Had an Experience with Kislak?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion